sparky

sparky

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Getting on board

Okay - - this is my first blog ever! I'm a little nervous, but excited too. I've been apprehensive about doing it for MANY reasons. But for heaven's sake, what's the big deal? So I spell a few words wrong, use poor grammer, punctuate incorrectly, say dumb things, tell on myself, and confess my boring life - - So what? Who cares? Well, the truth is I don't really want to put myself out there to make a fool out of myself, but because I've been reading my children's posts for a while now, and loving every minute of it, I decided to get on board too. Besides...I've noticed a few weird things on my kids posts and I still love them!!! I 've been so happy to have their lives right at my fingertips so to speak. I peak in on their lives every single day and I love learning about what they are doing and how they are all getting along. Sometimes I have to admit, I feel a little like I'm spying in on their lives, it's been so fun! When you're the mom sometimes you're the last one to know things, so this blogging stuff has been quite informitive! Thank you technology! Keep writting kids. Just pretend I'm not here. Only one request please.... be nice when talking about me. But when I need a good repremand, go ahead.... I can handle it!

I'll be needing blog lessons. Any volunteers????

2 comments:

Breezy Weekes said...

Proud of you! Now you're part of the blogging world..it can be so fun! The women my mom blogs with from around the U.s. all met up recently here in California to go to a flea market and lunch! Now you can fill us in about what's going on in your life..and if you have any qustions, feel free to ask. :)

Robbie and Shay said...

Mom, the only rule about having a blog....Is that you must update often. It's lame to see the same blog over and over again!