sparky

sparky

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chicken Soup

I started getting sick AGAIN on Thursday or Friday, not sure. When it hit, it hit hard! My head was like it burst pipes or something. My nose and eyes were like broken plumbling lines, I was pouring constantly! Within a few hours of constant wipeing, I aready had a sore nose, so I decided I to go to the store to buy some good kleenex that have lotion in them. I bought 2 packages of Puffs! I'm a new fan of those things. I'll never do a cold without them. They are sooooooo soft. Still, my nose is raw, but I don't know what I would have done with out it.

Anyway, my wonderful Mother learned that I was sick and she made me a big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup. I have eaten nothing but that soup since Monday. Thank heaven for moms! I love you mom! (She'll never read this, she doesn't even have internet, but I want the world to know that I do love her!


draft
10/21/08
by MammaLee
Delete
1 – 2 of 2

No comments: